Sunday, March 9, 2014

Five Things That Inspire Me! Or Maybe Seven Things

My family inspire me terribly, my wife Mandy, is a strong but very gentle and a very kind person always looking for and bringing out the best in everybody. My wife also has a strong following of possums and potaroo's as we live quite close to the bush, Mandy is always concerned for their welfare and appetite ( I will upload photo's).
My four children 25,24,and twins at 21 have always been a strong inspiration to me, they have grown up to be four wonderful human beings in their own right. My eldest Monica is entering into marriage on the 29th of March this year, Marcus 24, is studying at Utas (economics) and is a keen cyclist. The twins Sophia 21 is also studying at Utas (teaching) is very much like her mum, Julian 21 is an apprentice baker and a very easy going person whom likes to play computer games in his spare time.


Benny my dog I find another inspiration, we walk early in the morning approximately 6am we live quite close to a beach we meet a friend at the beach each morning and walk the boardwalk (ben suffers this part) and then we hit the beach (ben's favourite bit), depending on the weather he may swim whilst chasing the ball or just run along the beach chasing the ball. The inspiring part is no matter what may bestow you throughout the day, he is waiting when you get home wagging tail  smiley faced and an unconditional love.


Photography is another expression or inspiration that I find I can lose myself in, I don't really have a favourite photographer although I do tend to sway towards composite works as they sometimes convey a real message. I have an account with flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrrgc888/ which allows you to share and comment on others work but it also allows you to follow and learn from one another. I have included a link below to someone I follow Joel Robinson and truly enjoy following his journey.
http://www.flickr.com/people/joel_r/

No comments:

Post a Comment