Sunday, March 9, 2014

Use The Scanner To Tell A Story

I have managed to fit nine/ten (oops!) things that represent me in some way on a scanner.


  1. I have a picture of a statue at the entrance to Binalong Bay - East Coast Tasmania, Mandy and all the kids are standing along side. This place really feels like home! I have been visiting since 1988, I intend to live here one day.
  2. Small diary dating back to 1988, this holds memories of purchasing a house, having our first child, notes about our 1st wedding anniversary and many other little things which are nice to look back on.
  3. A lighter, I am a smoker but I am determined to give this habit away over 2014.
  4. Phone, in today's age and also my employment a must have item, although I do have day's that I could do without it.
  5.  Watch, I must admit I have a fetish with watches. I have kept a lot from my childhood and have collected others along the way.
  6. The yellow handled thing is a stapler I use when picture framing, this probably is the smallest tool I could find to place on the scanner. I enjoy working with wood and would like to expand my knowledge of framing.
  7. Most Of my teenage years and up to the age of approximately 45 I have been involved with martial arts. 
  8. A rock, my wife and I are always on the look out for any thing that is unusual concerning rocks.
  9. My camera 7d canon, I have a couple of camera's and I usually have one close by at all times. I have just ordered a lens 24-70 mm f2 canon L and can't wait to try it out.
It seems I have placed 10 items on the scanner so I may as well tell you about the 10th item, this is a money box but what you cannot see it is modelled on a British phone box. I placed this item on the scanner to say both Mandy and I are planning a trip to Europe soon, Mandy has family in Birmingham and has been to see them but I have yet to leave the shores of Australia.



No comments:

Post a Comment